Sanskriti Global aims at promoting the Hindi language and Indian culture across all nationalities. Through the use of latest methodology and high quality learning resources, Sanskriti Global helps learners become multilingual global citizens.
Founder and Director Geetanjali Dhar approached us to revamp their old website, adding multiple features to the website including an online assessment, an online enrollment system and an ecommerce section for resource materials. We we also asked to build a business directory within the website where businesses can add their own listings. An event calendar was also requested so that people can register and pay for.
In summary, what we did for Sanskriti Global was:
- Installed all relevant software and plugins
- Designed the website structure and layout
- Developed a custom website using the Divi Builder
- Created contact forms with enhanced security
- Added an eCommerce section and upload products
- Created an online quiz for student assessment
- Set up different classes and an enrollment system
- Integrated online payment system
- Set up a business directory listing
- Created an events calendar with registration and payment options
- Integrated a sign up form for newsletter
- Created email automations in Mailchimp
- Set up custom emails for student registrations
- Integrated Google Analytics and Search Console
- Wrote and implemented On-page and image SEO
Hi, I’m Nicole, Founder of Bauhinia Solutions and Start Smart. We’ve been creating WordPress websites since 2009, and want to ensure our clients have full control over their site. While we’re always happy to support you, we will empower you to update your site as needed. If you need a website, or looking to redevelop your existing one, visit our Demo page to view our designs and our Showcase page to view our work.